DETERMINE YOUR RING SIZE
The simplest way of determining your finger size is to visit your local jeweler. However in the event that this is not possible please use the following instructions.
Using an existing ring
Where you have an existing ring that is the same size as the ring you are ordering, please print off this page and place the ring over the circle that best matches the size. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle. Note this pdf must be printed to 100% for accurate results.
The string method
- If you do not have an existing ring to compare the size please use the String Method.
- Take a piece of string and place it around your finger.
- Hold the position that fits comfortable around your finger with your other hand
- Then place the string along side a millimeter ruler to measure the length.
- Use the chart to calculate your size.
Perform the above operation when your finger is at its largest, in the evening Your finger is at its smallest in the morning when your finger is cold.
Buying a ring as a surprise
Find out the ring size from your partners friend or mother. Alternatively borrow your partners ring and measure using the above chart
In the event that the incorrect size is ordered we are happy to resize the ring with no additional charge for up to 6 months.
International size conversion
Ring Size Chart
Click here to download the pdf version of our ring size conversion chart.